Following the principles laid down at the National Conference on Scientific and Technological Industry of Universities and the Guiding Opinions on the Positive Development and Standardized Management on Scientific and Technological Industry of Universities (Jiao Ji Fa  2) issued by the Ministry of Education, Aodu Assets Management Company of the IMU was incorporated in accordance with relevant provisions of the Company Law to undertake the value maintaining and appreciation of state-owned assets, safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of IMU and avoid operating risks for the enterprises run by IMU.
In late 2008, the Aodu Group of IMU was divided into Aodu Assets Management Company and the Service Center. Henceforth the management assets and the public welfare-oriented logistic service were operated in new management modes. Aodu Asset Management Company was incorporated on December 30, 2008, and its accounts established in January, 2009. The accounts management prior to 2008 was under the previous Aodu Group.
The full name of the company is Aodu Assets Management Co., Ltd. of IMU, with a total registered capital of RMB2 million. The investor is Inner Mongolia University (institutional legal person), and the nature of the company is a one-person limited liability company. The form of investment is monetary fund.
I. Main Responsibilities of the Company
With the maximization of profits and appreciation of assets as the fundamental objective, the company carries out unified management of the equities of enterprises invested by IMU and operating assets authorized by IMU to ensure the maintaining and appreciation of the state-owned assets. It is the company’s responsibility to promote the actualization of high-tech achievements, incubate scientific and technological enterprises, and establish enterprises characterized by cultural and educational features and abundant intellectual resources. The company undertakes to conduct overall management, integration of resources and promotion of the industrialization of scientific and technological researches of IMU. It is also the company’s responsibility to turn over returns from investments, dividends on equities and lease rentals of assets.
II. The Unincorporated Entities Run by the Company
The Section of Property Management, responsible for the leasing and management of business-oriented properties of IMU, including Aodu Stores, Aodu Fast Food Restaurant and Aodu Supermarket;
The Section of Transportation Service, responsible for offering transit services for the teaching and scientific research activities with the vehicles of the Transportation Service Company of the Aodu Group.
III. Equity Investment Holding Enterprises of the Company
1. Peach Lake Hotel Co., Ltd. of IMU incorporated in 2003 with registered capital of RMB1.71 million and investment of RMB1.34 million by IMU for holding 78% of the shares.
2. Inner Mongolia Aodu Wood Industry Co., Ltd. incorporated in 2007 with registered capital of RMB5.031 million and investment of RMB2.56 million by IMU for holding 78% of the shares.
3. Inner Mongolia Mengtuo Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. incorporated in 2010 with registered capital of RMB20 million and investment of RMB5 million by the company for holding 25% of the shares.
4. Inner Mongolia Shengmu High-Tech Livestock Co., Ltd. incorporated in 2011 with registered capital of RMB44.5 million and investment of RMB200.25 million by the company for holding 45% of the shares, of which RMB5.025 million was paid in cash and RMB15 million by intangible assets (technologies and results).
5. The Architectural Designing and Research Institute Co., Ltd. of Inner Mongolia University incorporated in 2013 with registered capital of RMB3 million and investment of RMB 1.35 million by the company for holding 45% of the shares.
6. Inner Mongolia Grassland Ecological Livestock Industry Institute Co., Ltd. incorporated in 2014 with registered capital of RMB50 million and investment of RMB5 million by the company for holding 10% of the shares.
7. Aodu Technology Development Co., Ltd. of Inner Mongolia University incorporated in 2015 with registered capital of RMB2 million and 100% ownership by the company.
8. Inner Mongolia Shanlu Solar Cell Technology Research Co., Ltd. incorporated in 2015 with registered capital of RMB1 million and investment of RMB300,000 by the company for holding 30% of the shares.
IV. Staffing of the company
Presently the company has a total number of 113 employees, 22 of whom are on institutional quotas and the rest employed on contractual basis.
Aodu Assets Management Company of Inner Mongolia University